Artistic anatomy of the head must wake up, set aside old traditions such as:
1. Studying from a real model, not from the printed picture.
2. The skull, bones, and joints are studied in detail and are carefully demonstrated, when possible, on the living model.
This course is a long and intensive program.
1. Learning about the compositional arrangement on the canvas.
2.Overview of the bones and organization of the skull.
3. The constructional form and plastic appearance of the skull.
4 Perspective studies of the head.
Different three-dimensional perspectives of the head.
5. The muscles of the head.
6. Facial expression in portraits.
7. Developing a broader coloristic and tonal vision.
At the close of each semester, the students showcasing
a) Tonal portrait representation
b) paintings of details of the Face of David (nose, eye, ear, mouth).
c) Portrait paintings of a model which is posed
Schedule: Every THURSDAY
Tution fee per one year: membership plan for adults
Please note all the classes are suspended on the days of public and statutory holidays.
The course is recommended for both beginners and advanced painters.
If you would like to express your interest in attending Painting Portrait Course please register here: